1. Why: What is your Why? Generally, my why is ‘I want to feel better’
2. Goals: These need to be specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timebound.
3. Planning: How? What? When? Where? Why? Will you do it, make a plan, break it down. Think it through. Even if you have gaps in the plan, carry on.
4. Action: JFDI, just do it. Make a start keep going.
5. Practice: Try, fail. Try again, fail. Try a different way, fail, try again. Keep going, don’t stop, carry on.
6. Habit: It takes 21+ days of practise to form a habit, make whatever you do a part of your daily routine.
7. Discipline: This is prioritising what you REALLY want over what you want right now. It’s grit, it’s determination, it’s consistency, it’s effort.
8. Motivation: Results, success. It’s unconscious, you do it without thinking, you love it.